The Versatile Blogger Award
by Sechys Diary
Today I am posting my nominations for The Versatile Blogger Award!
This week has been such a cool week for me as my peers have recognised me for 3 blogging awards. I have been so honoured and It has taken a while to compile my list of recipients for each of the 3 awards but what a wonderful way to explore and grow our little community
The rules for this award are as follows :-
1.Thank the person who gave you this award.
2. Include a link to their blog.
3. Select 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly.
4.Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award — you might include a link to this site.
5. Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
So here are my 15 nominations (in no particular order) for the versatile blogger award I challenge you to click on a couple of links to a couple of blogs you may not have heard of and discover something new.
1. The Local Transplant
2. Cowboys and Crossbones
4. Louise Agnes
5. Crickets Aunty
6. Free Ur Closet
7. Oh So Lovely
8. Closet Strategy
9. Global Premiere
10. What we like NYC
11. Sew Fierce
12. The Jiggly Bits
13. Blueberry Submarine
14. Grace Dressing Room
15. Little Tombo
Now, The seven things you don’t know about me :-
1. I was born in Tasmania, Australia
2. I am over the age of …30… ;D
3. I am in my first year of University, studying on campus as well as working as a full time international flight attendant.
4. I met my husband 14 years ago and we were flatmates too, but I only started dating him 3 years ago
5. When I was a kid I used to earn my pocket money by helping mum and dad with their respective market stalls. Mum is an artist and Dad had a second hand stall. It was an invaluable lesson in entrepreneurship.
6. I desperately wish I could speak French but I just can’t stick with it so I never learn.
7. I am SCARED of computers so blogging has been a great learning journey for me!